Double G RV Park COVID-19 Regulations:
- Individuals with cold or flu-like symptoms including but not limited to a fever, persistent cough, and/or shortness of breath are not permitted on Double G RV Park property.
- Individuals who have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days are not permitted on Double G RV Park property.
- Follow all current Maryland State Mandates (and if you are out of state, please be sure that you are also complying with your state mandates to travel).
- Social distancing- keep 6 feet apart.
- All campers must be self contained.
- Bath house, playground, and laundry facilities will be closed until further notice.
- As always camp and RV supplies are available for your convenience at the camp store. However, until further notice the camp store will be closed to walk-ins. Please wear a mask to the door, ring the doorbell, step back and wait and we will greet you there for assistance.
- Face masks must be worn in any grocery or retail store in the state of Maryland until further notice.
- We encourage everyone to bring their own groceries and supplies from home.
- We highly encourage you to use drive-thru and pick up services.
- No events will take place until further notice.
- In order to stay on Double G RV Park property each person/family must read & sign the Double G RV Park COVID-19 disclaimer/release form. (Overnight customers will receive this form at check-in. Seasonal customers will receive this form in the mail. Please contact us immediately if you have not received your form).
Please contact us immediately if you or someone in your camping unit becomes sick. In this event, we will notify the Garrett County Health Department and follow their guidance on how to proceed.