Welcome to Camping Paradise near Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.
Sit back and unwind while our family helps provide you and your’s with a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
- Unlimited use May 1st – October 31st
- Full hookup campsite
- Water, Sewer, Cable, & WiFi included (electric metered & billed separately)
- 50 Amp electric available
- On-site winter storage of RV included (Indoor winter storage available at our standard storage prices)
- One outdoor storage space for boat or boat trailer (in season, one per site, located at D&W Storage Yard)
- Lawn maintenance included
- Picnic table & fire ring provided
- Free use by immediate family
- 1/2 mile from Deep Creek Lake
- Affordable way to enjoy Deep Creek Lake
Overnight/ Weekly Camping
- $58.00/ Night
- Full hook-up RV sites: Water, Electric, Sewer, Cable & WiFi
- 50 Amp electric available
- Gravel RV pad
- Fire ring & picnic table provided
- Stay 7 nights / Pay for 6 nights
- Overnight rates for 2 adults & 2 children (age 15 and under)
- Extra adults $5.00/Person/Night
- Extra children $2.00/Person/Night
- For reservations please call us at 301-387-5481
- Full Hook-Up Sites: Water, Electric, Sewer, Cable TV, & WiFi
- 30 & 50 AMP Electric
- Fire Ring
- Picnic Table
- Gravel RV Pad
- Laundry Facility
- Camp Store (Ice, Firewood, RV Supplies, Snacks & Refreshments)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe Pits
- Corn Hole
Services & Conveniences
- Pet friendly
- LP Gas: metered & bottled
- Dump Station
- Small RV groups welcome (please inquire)
- Walking distance to the Garrett County Fairgrounds
- Walking distance to Garrett College
- Walking distance to the CARC: Indoor Pool & Gym
- Boat and RV Storage
- QuailRidge Park Models Sales (By Forest River)
- Summit Park Model Sales (By Forest River)
- Fairmont Park Model Sales
- Silver Top Hard Awnings
- Silver Top 3 Season Rooms
- 2 night minimum stay required on weekends. 3 night minimum stay required on holidays.
- Reservations cannot be held without a 1 night deposit
(3 night deposit on holidays)
- Deposit must be received within 5 business days of placing reservation to hold a campsite
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date
- No refunds will be given within 7 days of arrival date
- $5.00 Minimum/ 5% Maximum Fee Will be Applied to ALL Cancellations
- No refunds due to inclement weather or customer’s change of plans
- Family camping only
- No one under 21 without parent or guardian
- No tents
- No fireworks permitted on property
- No guns or weapons
- All vehicles must be street legal (NO GOLF CARTS)
- All prices & amenities subject to change without notice
We love this campground due to the friendliness of the staff. This is the kind of place you go to feel completely at home.
The atmosphere is accepting, respectful, and warm.
We have had a park model at Double G for over 25 years and it truly is our “happy place”! Everyone there is like family and the fact that it’s family-owned makes a big difference. We have been blessed with making great friendships with fellow campers over the years and look forward to opening day every May. It is a little slice of Deep Creek heaven!
Best place to spend time with family and friends to create memories. Love this place!
Would recommend the Double G to anyone. All things are taken care of with a friendly smile and quickly as well. The camp is so close to everything which makes it all the better.
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.